533 Sutter St
- Thursdays: 9pm
- Fridays: 8pm & 10pm
- Saturdays: 8pm & 10pm
- Sundays: 7pm
About the show
Each show features veteran comedians Jon Allen and Scott Simpson. A rotating selection of experienced Bay Area and visiting comics also grace the stage.
Please arrive at the theater, and check in with the box office starting an hour before the show. At the same time, the theater bar will start serving everything from craft beer to your favorite cocktails. Come early for cheap drinks and great seats!
All shows always end in plenty of time to catch the BART or MUNI.
After the 10pm shows, we encourage everyone 21+ to party with us at the Shelton Theater Bar and Chelsea Place, a neighborhood bar around the corner.
Frequently asked questions
- Is there an age requirement?
- The show is for mature audience members of 18+ only.
- Is there a drink minimum?
- No, there is no drink minimum.
- Does Shelton Theater serve food?
- No, but check out our restaurant recommendations for dinner options in the area.
- What if I’m late?
- This is a live show, and we want everyone to have a great time. As a courtesy to the performers and audience, we will not seat those who arrive 20 minutes after the show has started. If you are unable to make it by this time, please email us at email@example.com to let us know in advance. We would be happy to transfer your tickets to a future date.
- Is there parking available?
- There is no parking at the theater, but there are many public parking garages close by. See your options on Parkopedia.
- If the event is sold out, will you have tickets at the door?
- We often sell out, so please buy your tickets in advance. If the event is sold out online, we will not have any extra tickets to sell at the door. In that case, please get tickets to the next show!
- Do you sell gift cards?
- Yes, we sell gift tickets: just purchase the number of tickets you want to give to that lucky someone, fill in their name and email address, and indicate whether you want to give anonymously. We will email the recipient their gift details and request that they notify us at least 48 hours ahead of the show date on which they want to redeem their tickets. Please note that gift tickets are non-refundable and cannot be used for special shows, such as (but not limited to) New Year’s Eve.
- Is the comedy club wheelchair accessible?
- We have an elevator to get you from the ground floor to the basement theater and can seat you with your companions. Please notify us ahead of time so that we can make sure to accommodate you and your party.
We’d love to hear from you!Cheaper Than Therapy is presented by CTT Comedy and Shelton Theater.