533 Sutter St
- Thursdays: 10pm
- Fridays: 8pm & 10pm
- Saturdays: 8pm & 10pm
- Sundays: 7pm
About the show
Each show features comedians Eloisa Bravo, Scott Simpson, and Jon Allen. A rotating selection of Bay Area comedians and visiting comics also grace the stage.
Please arrive at the theater 15 minutes before the show starts, and check in with the box office. From Thursday through Saturday, the bar opens at 9pm, and the show starts at 10pm. On Sundays, the bar opens at 6pm, and the show starts at 7pm. The theater has a full bar with no drink minimum. Come early for cheap drinks and great seats!
All shows always end in plenty of time to catch the BART or MUNI.
After the show, we encourage everyone 21+ to party with us at Chelsea Place, a neighborhood bar around the corner.
Frequently asked questions
- Is there an age requirement?
- The show is for mature audience members of 18+ only.
- Is there a drink minimum?
- No, there is no drink minimum.
- Does Shelton Theater serve food?
- No, but check out our restaurant recommendations for dinner options in the area.
- What if I'm late?
- This is a live show, and we want everyone to have a great time. As a courtesy to the performers and audience, we will not seat those who arrive 20 minutes after the show has started. If you are unable to make it by this time, please let us know. We would be happy to transfer your tickets to a future date.
- Is there parking available?
- There is no parking at the theater, but there are many public parking garages close by. See your options on Parkopedia.
- If the event is sold out, will you have tickets at the door?
- We often sell out, so please buy your tickets in advance. If the event is sold out on Eventbrite, we will not have any extra tickets to sell at the door. In that case, please get tickets to the next show!
- Do you sell gift cards?
- Yes, we sell gift tickets: just purchase the number of tickets you want to give to that lucky someone, fill in their name and email address, and indicate whether you want to give anonymously. We will email the recipient their gift details and request that they notify us at least 24 hours ahead of the show date on which they want to redeem their tickets. Please note that gift tickets are non-refundable and cannot be used for special shows, such as (but not limited to) New Year’s Eve.
We’d love to hear from you!Cheaper Than Therapy is presented by CTT Comedy and Shelton Theater.